I took the train to Seattle to visit Alysha for the weekend. We had a fantastic time! We went kayaking on Lake Washington and Lake Union on Saturday---it was warm and absolutely beautiful. She took me to a restaurant called Tilth (an organic restaurant) that night for my birthday dinner and it was easily one of the best meals I've ever had. A great trip...too short of course.
July 20, 2008
Visiting Alysha in Seattle...
I took the train to Seattle to visit Alysha for the weekend. We had a fantastic time! We went kayaking on Lake Washington and Lake Union on Saturday---it was warm and absolutely beautiful. She took me to a restaurant called Tilth (an organic restaurant) that night for my birthday dinner and it was easily one of the best meals I've ever had. A great trip...too short of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment